I received a notice that clearXchange® is shutting down. How can I continue to receive my payments?
That’s correct, clearXchange® will be shut down on June 30, 2022. That means the last day you will be able to receive money via clearXchange will be June 29, 2022. To continue receiving your payments, you will need to enroll with Zelle® before June 30.
What do I need to do to transition to Zelle® to continue receiving payments?
To avoid any delays in payments, we recommend you deactivate your clearXchange® profile and enroll with Zelle® before June 30, 2022, following these steps:
- Log in to www.clearXchange.com. You will be prompted to deactivate your clearXchange® profile.
- After deactivating, download the Zelle® app on iOS or Android devices and enroll using your U.S. mobile number and a debit card linked to a U.S. checking account.
- You can also add your email address to the Zelle® app under Settings if you are already enrolled in the Zelle® app with a U.S. mobile phone number.
Click here for additional details about the clearxchange shut down.
What should I do if I have questions?
- If you have questions about enrolling in Zelle®, please contact our support team at 1-866-839-3488.
- If you have questions about setting up an alternative payment option, please contact the company or government entity that sends you payments.