October 24, 2016
Collection Use and Disclosure of Information
We may collect information from or about you in a number of ways, including (i) when you give it to us, (ii) when you give us permission to obtain it, (iii) when we obtain it from other sources, and (iv) automatically when you use our Website.
Visiting our Website or Requesting Information about the ZelleSM Network
When you visit our Website, we collect information that you provide directly through the Website (e.g., when you subscribe to email updates or submit your contact information via the Contact Us form). This information may be personally identifiable and may include:
- First and last name
- Company name
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Mailing address
We may also automatically collect certain Internet data. This information may include:
- Your Internet protocol (IP) address
- The web page from which you entered our site
- The type of web browser or operating system you are using
- The name of your Internet provider
- Your activity while using the website (including access times, new and repeat visit information, which of our web pages you visit, how long you spend on each page, and exit page information)
Most popular Internet browser applications will allow you to configure the browser so as not to accept cookies. However, setting your browser to reject cookies may, in certain instances, prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website (or some portion thereof) and its capabilities, or cause some features of the Website to function improperly or more slowly.
How We Use and Disclose Personal Information Collected When You Visit Our Website
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests
- To send you information about our products and services that we believe you will find beneficial
- To test, correct and improve our content and services
- To analyze how the Website is being accessed and used
- To improve the Website’s performance and delivery
- To customize your user experience
- To develop new products and services
- To comply with applicable laws and legal requirements (e.g., subpoena or court order)
- If it is necessary to allow our service providers or agents to provide services for us (such service providers or agents being required to maintain the confidentiality of your information with equal or greater protections than those provided by us)
- If it is necessary in connection with other business purposes including, without limitation, customer care, service quality, business management and operation, risk assessment, security, fraud and crime deterrence/detection, monitoring, research and analysis, marketing and dispute resolution
- If it is necessary as part of a merger, divestiture or acquisition
- If it is necessary for us to provide it to our attorneys, accountants, regulators, auditors or other advisors
We may use and disclose automatically collected Internet data primarily for purposes of administering, testing, protecting and improving our Website, analyzing how the Website is being accessed and used, to better understand the preferences of our Website visitors, identifying server problems, measuring effectiveness of our communications and success of our marketing campaigns, and personalizing your experience on our Website.
Personal Information Disclosure: United States or Overseas
We do not transfer data outside of the United States.
Our Website is controlled and operated from the United States.
Not for Children
Our Website and services are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18. If you have reason to believe that we collected or are in possession of personal information from someone under 18 years of age, please let us know.
If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register for the Website, or send any information about yourself to us. By using the Website you represent that you are not under 18 years of age.
If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from our partners or us, you may express your choice by emailing [email protected]. Please allow us a reasonable period of time in order to satisfy your request, as some communications may already be in process.
Do Not Track
Our Website does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals. We do not collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third party websites or online services nor do we allow other parties to do so.
Our Security Safeguards
We take reasonable measures to safeguard your information, including technical, administrative and physical security controls to protect from unauthorized access, disclosure, or use. However, despite even our best efforts, the security of data transmission over the Internet cannot be completely guaranteed. You should always take precautions regarding how you handle and disclose your personal information and should avoid sending it through unsecure channels.
Linking to Third Party Websites
Any information, communications, or material of any type or nature that you submit to any portion of the Website which is viewable by other visitors to the Website (such as providing viewable comments on our blog) or any of our pages contained on a social media platform or website by e-mail, posting, messaging, uploading, downloading, or otherwise (collectively, the “Submissions”) is done at your own risk and without any expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website or any social media platform and are therefore not responsible for any Submissions contained on a social media platform or website (or which are viewable on the Website by other users).
Reviewing and Updating Your Information
To review and request changes to personal information about you please contact [email protected]
California Privacy Rights
Under California Law, California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship, (i) a list of the categories of personal information, such as name, email and mailing address and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes and (ii) the names and addresses of all such third parties. To request the above information, please contact us via email through our Contact Us page or write to us at the address indicated below.
How to Contact Us
Early Warning Services, LLC
Attn: Privacy Office
16552 N. 90th Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85260