Whether it’s your friend, brother, partner, or even the coworker who went above and beyond to help you meet a deadline, thoughtful gestures can mean a lot.
While there are a number of ways to show someone you’re thinking about them, one simple and free1 way is to use Zelle®. A sweet note with a few bucks is a fast and easy way to let someone in your life know you care. And you can send money to anyone, regardless of where they bank1.
Here are a few ideas on how you can show you care with Zelle®
- To the PTA parent who volunteers a ton:Send them money with Zelle® to show your appreciation. Suggest they treat themselves to pizza and a movie.
- To the coworker who always goes above and beyond:Send them money with Zelle® for a coffee or lunch on you, along with a note to express your appreciation.
- To the friend going through a breakup:Let them know you care with a supportive message and send money with Zelle® for some ice cream – or wine.
- To your sibling who lives across the country and just bought their first house:Send them money with Zelle® to get them a great housewarming gift, despite the distance.
- To your college kid who just aced t final exam:Show how proud you are and send them money with Zelle® to buy that pair of shoes they’ve had their eye on.
Sure, there are holidays dedicated to showing you care. But simple, thoughtful gestures can go a long way all year.
You can quickly access Zelle® in your banking app2 and show the special people in your life that you’re thinking about them.
Find out more about how Zelle® works and get started.
Have you used Zelle® to show someone in your life that you care? Tweet @Zelle or follow us on Facebook and share your story!
1 U.S. checking or savings account required to use Zelle®. Transactions between enrolled consumers typically occur in minutes and generally do not incur transaction fees.
2Zelle® is already in the banking apps of hundreds of trusted financial institutions.