5 Ideas to Show You Care with Zelle®
Whether it’s your friend, brother, partner or even the coworker who went above and beyond to help you meet a deadline, thoughtful gestures can mean a lot.
While there are a number of ways to show someone you’re thinking about them, one easy way is to use Zelle®. A sweet note with a few bucks is a fast and easy way to let someone in your life know you care.
Here are a few ideas on how you can show you care with Zelle®:
- To the PTA dad who volunteers a ton: Send him money with Zelle® to show your appreciation. Suggest he treat himself to pizza and a movie.
- To the coworker who always goes above and beyond: Send them money with Zelle® and an appreciative note saying coffee or lunch is on you.
- To the friend going through a breakup: Let her know you care with a supportive note and send money with Zelle® for ice cream – or wine.
- To your brother who lives across the country and just bought his first house: Send him money with Zelle® for a great house warming gift.
- To your college kid who just aced her final exam: Show how proud you are and send her money with Zelle® to buy that purse she’s been dropping hints about.
Sure, there are holidays dedicated to showing you care. But thoughtful gestures can go a long way all year.
You can quickly and easily let the special people in your life know you’re thinking about them with Zelle®.
Find out more about how Zelle® works and get started here.
Have you used Zelle® to show someone in your life know you care? Tweet @Zelle or follow us on Facebook and share your story!